MetroPest® is committed to protecting the environment. This commitment is reflected in the services we provide to our customers, the conditions our employees work under and our interactions with the local community and environment.
Senior management has defined the environmental policy implemented by MetroPest®.
This policy is as follows:
MetroPest® recognises and accepts its responsibility to be a good steward of the environment and to help achieve a state of sustainable development. In support of these responsibilities MetroPest® has established the following commitments:
- › Provide pest control solutions that offer minimal environmental impact whenever possible
- › Comply with all applicable local, national and international legal requirements with an aim of exceeding compliance wherever practical and possible
- › Conformance with Environmental Agency licences
- › Prevention of pollution in all its forms
- › Conservation of natural resources, including energy through source reduction, reuse and recycling wherever practical
- › Continual environmental performance improvement through the involvement of all MetroPest® employees and local communities
The environmental management system incorporated by MetroPest® is designed to continually improve our environmental performance.
The ultimate objective of MetroPest® is to maximise the environmental benefit of Pest Control by improving the efficiency of its operation while at the same time reducing its impact on the environment.
This policy is communicated to all persons working for on behalf of MetroPest® through the following means:
- › Posting on company notice boards throughout the Company's premises
- › Management and Technician meetings
The policy is available to the public through posting on the company website
Find Out More About Us...