Metropest® aims to provide a defect free service to its customers, on time and within an agreed budget. Metropest® is a member of the National Pest Technicians Association.
The management of Metropest® is committed to:
- 1. Develop and improve the Quality Management System
- 2. Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- 3. The enhancement of customer satisfaction
The management of Metropest® has a continuing commitment to:
- 1. Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- 2. Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and legal requirements
- 3. Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives
- 4. Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System
- 5. Ensure the availability of resources
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the IMS Policy Manual. All personnel understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the IMS Policy Manual. In addition to all English and EEC Legislation and Regulations, Metropest® complies with all legislation specifically related to the supply of their services in relation to the Pest Control industry.
Metropest® constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate. This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability
Find Out More About Us...
- Phone number: 0800 0830 183
- Fax number: 01634 722 334
- Emergency line: 07808 717040